miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2014

Hello friends, today i'm going to write about the best holidays in my young life
this summer i went to Bolivia and Peru with my friend Jordi, together we knows a lot of places like salar de uyuni, potosi, tarapaya lake, la paz, sorata, titicaca lake, Arequipa, puno among others.
Among all places my favorite is tarapaya lake because is a thermal springs in the summit of inactive volcano.
during the journey we meet many people of different country’s like Austria, Francie, Argentina and obvious Bolivia and Peru and, this peoples shares this laughter, experience and world view with me and my friend, also we take advantage the tasted the typical food of this country's, this food i like me so much, one's of my favorite serving is was trucha a la diabla, lomo saltado, arroz chaufa and the street burger’s.
But not all were great, the transport for move among city's is very bad, the bus and highway is very Old’s and the bus not have bath.
Without regard the journey was a great experience, I very happy for that and I excited for the next trip.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario