martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Hello friends today I'm going to talk about my favorite tv serie, this serie is Spartacus.
Spartacus it about slaves transformed in gladiators and their battles to be free men.
The main characters is Spartacus this man leads the gladiators in the war against Rome other main characters are Crixus, Gannicus and Agron these characters lead the group with Spartacus for theirs skills in the battle.
Spartacus happened in Roman empire era in special in Capua city and other lands in Italy like Vesubio mountain, Italy land and Rome.
I found Spartacus one day in friend house when his father put a dvd with the first season of spartacus in this moment I feel great excitation with the series and saw all first season in one week, after i saw the new chapter all saturdays until this april when the series over.
I like Spartacus for the action, history and great Spartacus speech where he talk about freedom and love.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario