martes, 9 de abril de 2013

Hello friends it's me again. Today I'm going to talk about my favorite piece of technology.
My favorite piece of technology is my cell phone because it allows different purpose how be connect to facebook or twitter and listen my music in the street, also it allows to me communicate with my friends and family by wathsapp.
I use my cell phone all time in the street, subway or my house.
My life without  my cell phone be boring because haven't listen my music in the street and be disconnect to the news or my friends and family.

4 comentarios:

  1. hello! my favorite piece of technbology is my cell phone too, the cells phone its amazing :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Looks like everyone agrees on having cellphones as their favourite piece of technology

    ResponderEliminar
  3. very good Diego, my favourite piece of technology is my cell phone too ;)

    ResponderEliminar